Tex Ingro

The origins of Tex Ingro date back long before its establishment in February of 1998. The company is based on the profound experience and extensive knowledge it has gained by being a leading company in the textile industry for more than 30 years. Our main activity is the trade of fashion fabrics in Italy and abroad. All our fabrics are controlled and selected. The products we offer allow us to address mainly wholesalers, tailoring companies and shops.
Each individual roll of stock fabric is controlled by our equipped, up-to-date machines. This procedure guarantees our customers an extremely high level of quality. If you wish to receive fabric samples or you need more information, please contact customer service.


Each individual roll of stock fabric is controlled by our equipped, up-to-date machines. This procedure guarantees our customers an extremely high level of quality. If you wish to receive fabric samples or you need more information, please contact customer service.The kind of products we make enable us to address our job to customers as a wholesale dealer and clothing manufacturer. 30% of our business is comprised of Italian buyers, the other 70% is from foreign countries such as: Russia, Germany, Romania, Hungary, UK, Greece, Isreal, and South Africa... I you need any further information, please contact our customer service department.


  • Clothing fabrics
  • Pronto moda ("fast fashion")
  • Ecological fur
  • Woollen fabrics
  • Stretch fabrics
  • Velvets
  • Cottons
  • Treated cottons
  • Pile
  • Viscose, cotton, and linen fabrics
  • Technical fabrics
  • Knitted fabrics
  • Printed fabrics
  • Silk fabrics
  • Synthetic fabrics





Your name (required)

Your email (required)

Subject

Message